1. Position : Engineering Analyst
- Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Science
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have good computer and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office -word, excel, and power point.
- Must have knowledge of Solar PV products, PV Process, supply chain documentation & coordination.
- Must be proficient with Matlab & Autocad.
- Should be an Ace in Math’s and Physics.
Service, Installation, Site Engineering, and Project Management Industry: Consumer Durables / Electronics
Job Description (Engineering Analyst)
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for commercial, industrial or Land mounted solar energy systems or components.
- Perform standard structural engineering discipline mathematical calculations and equations, including but not limited to soil loading analysis, foundation design, structural loading analysis, & corrosion analysis.
- Designing, supervising and installing of solar rooftop and ground mounting solar systems.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Interface closely with development, engineering and construction teams.
Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of commercial or land mounted solar power systems.
- Conduct through innovation and standardization.
- Ensure final documentation is accurate and complete for all project work.
- Drive total lifecycle costs lower.
- Assessment and evaluation of technologies for module support structure: fixed & tracking, rooftop & ground mount.
- Evaluation of BOM and technical features of solar structures and trackers like sourcing of materials, treatments, assembling systems, gear devices and foundations.
- Plan layout of solar systems up to MW capacity and electrification for residential, rural, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Compile data and write reports for solar projects.
- Knowledge of IEEE, NEC, NESC, and other governing standards for design of solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems.